Do you have any questions that you just can’t wait to find the answer to?
Here are some of the frequently asked questions. Should your questions not included on the list, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll give you the answers you need!
• Should I consult an expert before buying a carpet?
No, but always check the fibers used in weaving the carpet. Woolen fiber are far more durable than synthetic fibers.
• How can I make sure that my carpets or rugs will always look new?
Make sure that you have a vacuum cleaner capable of suctioning out even the deepest dirt. Vacumming should be done at least once a week. However, always ask for regular help from professionals to minimize damage from dust and dirt.
• How much time will it take to clean my carpet?
On average, around 20 minutes per room. This can vary however on how diry the carpet is or how big the room is or the amount of furniture to be moved or if there are any other treatments needed.
• Will water ruin my carpet?
Most carpet technology are water-resistant and our experts know exactly what treatment would be best for your carpet.
• How much time will it take for a carpet to dry?
Drying time of carpet would depend on the type of carpet, the air flow to the room and humidity. It usually takes 2 – 24 hours to dry.
• Will the cleaning agents used to clean my carpet harm my children or pets or my family?
No. We at Skippy Cleaners only use chemicals at are environment-friendly.
• Do you guarantee customer satisfaction?
We are customer-satisfaction oriented. We aim to please and our goal is to leave your premises with a completely satisfied customer.